Disk Backup Software for Windows®
'Comparisons and Planning: Windows Backup and Restore including Double Image 7.0';
Thank you! We have now used your product for over a year and it has worked flawlessly.
We wanted a product that would back up our files in a native format and Double Image does that. We run unique, daily, weekly and monthly backups, 23 separate backups in all.
Your software has been never failed. It just quietly runs on its schedule. Thanks for removing stress from my life.
Rex A. Ewald
Voegeli, Ewald & Bartholf Law Offices, S.C.
June 18, 2016
Double Image is disk backup and restore software for Windows.
Files may be copied between any computer, server, or storage device that Windows recognizes.
Double Image runs on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Double Image runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Incremental backup by timestamp is an option that can be used to only copy files that have differences.
- Data Backup: Source files can be copied from multiple locations including Windows drives, network shares, Linux network drives, and Network Disk Storage.
- Multi-threading: Double Image uses multi-threading to run concurrent operations within single or multiple backup sessions. As a result, backups run faster while using less memory.
- Native File Copy: Files are replicated in their native format leaving the files on the destination drive looking the same as the source files, including attributes and timestamps.
- Simulation Backup or Restore: Without writing any target files, users can run a backup or restore session and produce a report showing the results of what a genuine backup or restore will accomplish. This feature enables the user to determine if future unattended backup/restore sessions will run as intended...your boss will know you are brilliant.
- Registry backup: Backup the Registry from local or remote Windows systems.
- Backup Scheduling: The built-in scheduler interface creates the necessary commands and applies them to the Windows Task Scheduler job list.
- Commands and Profiles: Double Image can be run from its graphical user interface (GUI) with saved profiles containing the required option settings. It can also be run from command sets or a combination of profiles and commands. Administrators rely on this capability to run Double Image without the user interface and from various sources.
- Help: A complete Help document is available following installation and is always available on the web.
download Double Image 7.0 free evaluation, available for 30 days.
purchase Double Image 7.0 single license for $29.
Copyright © Host Interface ▪ 2016 ▪ All rights Reserved
Contact Sales and Technical Support